Monday, December 21, 2009

My Poly Classmate (Chapter 7 Part 1)

“I don’t know why I am doing all this but this one is to thank you for doing so much for the project.” Jeanette said as she kneel in front of me and kiss my penis. The sight of her doing that excite me tremendously, my pre cum is oozing out like crazy. Jeanette then begin to kiss around my penis a few more times, gently kissing on the penis head, shaft, then head again before planting 2 big kiss on my balls. “Muuack muuack, your penis is so hard! Be careful, don’t cum too fast, the night is still young hee.” Clearly Jeanette is more experienced than me in this situation as I had only had several hanky panky (which I will tell in the later chapters) with Zan. It is like a role reversal, now Jeanette is leading me just like how I am leading Zan to more sexual hanky panky. “Oooh, your pre cum is a lot, make my hands and lips so wet.” Jeanette teased again, her seductively eyes look innocently at my cock before looking up and asked “do you want me to lick and suck dry for you? She didn’t wait for my answer, Jeanette tongue was already painting all over my penis. My legs are getting weak, seeing her enjoy licking my cock is such a turn on, Jeanette looked at me as she licked my penis head, her hands were stoking and playing with my shaft and balls.

She will lick my penis head for a few dozen times, give me a naughty smile before continue licking the shaft and balls as she show me her ultimate horny and playful side. My legs became weak and I sat on her bed, but Jeanette did not stop, she continued licking and plant kisses. From my angle, she look even more gorgeous and sexual as now I can clearly see her licking and playing with my erected and wet cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment