Friday, December 18, 2009

My Poly Classmate (Chapter 6 Part 4)

“Wa good job hee, you still want to see my breasts? Anyway you lost the bet yesterday, so now you must do whatever I say.” Jeanette teased me again. “Wa don’t like that la, say this kind of things make me had a hard on, wait I rape you then you know.” It was my last line of defence, I really can’t take it anymore. I never knew Jeanette could be so naughty when she is drunk. “Yesterday, you told me about Zan and you hanky panky in your father’s car, remind me of one of my fantasies. I always wanted to have sex in a car.”

Jeanette then continued “Today I also want to be like her, be a naughty girl hee and for losing the bet, I want you to punish you to be my boyfriend for one night!” Jeanette looked seductively into my eyes and put her hands onto the thin stripes of her night gown. In an instance, she pulled the stripes apart and her gown slipped down from her body. I still could not believe that Jeanette was standing naked in front of me! Jeanette had a gorgeous body, her well shaped breasts, slender waist and tight butt are so mesmerising. Her hairless pussy make my cock burst out of my underwear. It looks so delicious and I wanted so much to saviour every bit of her pussy and breasts. “Now, I want you to… hmmm, do to me what you did to Zan.” Jeanette whispered into my ears as she pulled down my underwear. “But you can only start when I tell you to, so right now keep your hands off me.” Jeanette teased again. Now both of us are naked and I can see that her pussy is already wet and my penis is filled with pre cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment