Friday, December 25, 2009

My Poly Classmate (Chapter 7 Part 2)

Seeing that Jeanette is now licking my balls, I open my legs wider so to give her more space. Jeanette looked at me while she continued licking and smiled. To my surprise, she start to lick lower and lower. I could feel her tongue circling my anus and it give me a tingling sensation I never felt before as Zan did not lick there before. Instantaneously, Jeanette put her tongue right in and begin licking real hard while putting one hand on my balls while the other hand stroking and playing alternatively between my shaft and head. I was overwhelmed and I laid flat on her bed.

Jeanette stopped and give me a naughty look, as if there are more to come. “You like it? You are one lucky man as I seldom give it to guys. And you are such a good boy, hands never anyhow touch. So now I give you a bonus, you can ask me to do anything, but your hands still cannot touch me yet hee.” What Jeanette just said make me real excited, I never expect her to have such a wild side. I begin to think of what I want her to do as Jeanette, still kneeling on the floor, begins to count down. “5.. 4… 3… 2… 1.”

While she was counting down, I wanted her to masturbate for me to see, but I remember that the vibrator in her bathroom was spoil, with time almost up, I decide to ask Jeanette to fulfil one of my fantasies that Zan could not fulfil. “I want you to breast fuck me.” I said out just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment