Friday, January 8, 2010

My Poly Classmate (Chapter 8 Part 1)

The following week is a very bad week. First, Jeanette and I did not do very well in the presentation. We couldn’t concentrate on it as I would think of the “one night stand” incident on Sunday. Though Jeanette and I still talk and hang out together, she seems to be keeping a slight distance from me. This sort of affect me but lucky there is Zan (more of that later.) So on Friday after school, I decide to have a heart to heart talk with Jeanette. We proceed to eat lunch before going to a quiet and secluded area at Blk 34, where we usually do our lab experiments.

Me: “I hope you don’t mind, I will be frank and honest since we have been so close, I notice you are a bit cold to me this week. Is it because of what happen last week?”
J: “Erm, I don’t know actually, I mean I alright with what happen on Sunday, this week I not in good mood la.”
Me: “Hmmm, care to share?”
J: “I think I might have some feelings for you, if not, things wouldn’t happen on Sunday. You know me la, while I am playful, I don’t anyhow sleep with people unless we are together, just that I am not sure if I am ready for a relationship, especially after that fucker James. I need someone that is faithful to me.”

2 comments: