Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Poly Classmate (Chapter 7 Part 4)

While there is slight disappointment that I cannot fuck Jeanette, the chance to touch and explore every part of her body still make me fill with excitement. It is like my fantasy come true. I know that if I “impress” her, I will surely get to fuck her hard. I begin to repeat what I did to Zan, kissing her neck and ears, caressing her wonderfully soft breasts and licking and sucking her nipples. Jeanette was moaning away. “uuuummhh, I’m so fucking wet, don’t stop.” I began to move down south towards her pussy. I remember that Jeanette had previously told me that she likes to be pussy lick. To tempt her more, I lick the sides of her vaginal lips and then down to her inner thighs before licking around the pussy but avoiding the inside and her clit. “Fuck, I want you to lick it.” Jeanette moaned as she grabbed my hair and try to guide me to her sensual spots. I begin my assault, licking her clit in a circle motion.

Jeanette was moaning real loud “uuummmh uuummh, you are so good, uuumm” Encouraged by her, I inset one finger into her super wet pussy, “aaahh ahhhh ahhh, don’t stop don’t stop.” I continue licking and then inset another finger in. Jeanette is grinding her hips towards the direction of my mouth and fingers as if she wanted more. I continue to finger fuck her with 2 fingers, moving them up and down, in and out and explore her pussy fully. Jeanette is moaning and enjoying herself. “Ooohhh, you are so good, uuummmhh.. too bad my vibrator is spoilt, if not uuummhh you can combine and fuck me and make me cum. Uuummh ” as she change position with her butt facing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment